Sunday, June 20, 2010

A quick note

Hey there loyal readers!

So I have left Albania and started the 'big adventure.' What this means is, that this is no longer a Peace Corps blog, but now a 'travel' blog (ok, I know a lot of my blog has been about traveling, but you know what I mean). Traveling, being a tourist is very different than living someplace and traveling from it (which for the most part is the kind of traveling I've done). It is harder in a lot of ways- I don't know the languages of the places I'm going, for the most part, I'm staying in hostels and hotels rather than with friends and I have to carry basically everything I own on my back. So far it has been fun and interesting, hopefully it will continue that way.

Anyway, so a couple of notes about my blog for the next few months: I sent my computer home with my dad, so I'm mostly using my iPod to write blog posts, it takes me longer to write since I'm not used to the keypad quite yet. Second, since I don't have my computer, I don't generally have a way to upload pictures, but I will try to upload as many as I can whenever I get on a real computer.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

Inday said...

We are looking forward to your posts.