Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nomination!

I had my interview with the Peace Corps on Tuesday and recieved a nomination to go to Eastern Europe in February to work in Non-profit (NGO) Advising. This of course means very little until I actually get my invitation that will tell me the exact date and country that I will be going to. Anyone with experiance with the Peace Corps knows that everything is tentative, basically up to the moment that I leave and that there are still several steps to go through. So. . . provided that everything goes well, I will be leaving in 6 months. In the meantime, I am enjoying being almost unemployed and looking forward to the flexibilty and fun (yes, I have a strange idea of fun) of being a substitute teacher. Eastern Europe, here I come!

1 comment:

Nerdygirl said...

WOOHOO! We need to throw a party when you do get your invitation.