Saturday, August 4, 2007

I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills
I love the flowers, I love the daffodils
I love the fireside, when all the lights are low
Boomdiada, Boomdiada, Boomdiada, Boomdiada

We are up in the mountains, which is great. The situation in Denver was not ideal. . . we were in a basement of a church, and while we appriciate that free space, it was hot and cramped. For three days. Hot and cramped. But now we are up at our camp and there is lots of space (and also lots of cute little animals and dirt, yeah!) Camp itself is going OK, but you never really know until the end how things will turn out. There have been some administrative things. . . the worst part is that since it is such a short program, by the time we figure out what we are doing and get into a groove, camp is over. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next week and all the work that can get done.

No comments: