Saturday, January 12, 2008

Last year's new years resolutions:
1. Be brave
2. Go to yoga classes
3. Finish my Peace Corps app.
4. Follow through
5. Get out of Denver

Progress- I finished my application, which is following through and getting out of Denver. I didn't go to yoga very much. Maybe that will still be on my resolution list.

Being brave? I quit my job before I knew if I was going to the PC. I accepted the assignment to Albania. I didn't go after any of the guys that I liked. I rationalize those actions in a lot of ways: in the second half of the year it was because I knew that I would be leaving soon. In the first half of the year I convinced myself that they wouldn't like me back or thought of another excuse not to be brave.

My resolutions for this year are pretty much the same:
1. Be brave.
2. Follow through.
3. Go to yoga classes.
4. Get out of Denver.

I think that I can do all of them. Except maybe the yoga. :)

1 comment:

Linus said...

Yoga is over-rated. :)