Friday, September 28, 2007

If you want recipes. . .

We've been talking about it for ages. Maybe we were waiting to see if this whole "Cooking Club" was gonna stick. Well, it has been two years and we are still going strong. So we started a blog. Want to find out what crazy themes we have come up with now? (Next theme is "Make it More Joyful (update or improve a recipe from the Joy of Cooking)"). Want to see some recipes from past themes (I already posted from "Cooking with Alcohol"). Want to hear about the crazy things we talk about (Cindy and her Space Monkeys!). Want to see who cooking club really is (there's pictures!). All of that is now available. . .yeah cooking club!

2 comments:

Linus said...

Wow - I'm jealous. My friends call any dish a masterpiece if it has any ingredients that didn't come out of a can...

becca said...

First, I don't believe that. . . I happen to know that you have a kitchen witch in your mist and I saw her recipe for corn chowder.

Second, feel free to come down anytime to eat with me (even plenty of veggie cooks). . . I can start sending you invites :)