Monday, October 8, 2007

why I love my friends or the schizophrenic birthday party

Friday night we celebrated the birth of three fantastic individuals: Jamie, Nick and Gail. This was a party with something for everyone: dancing, games, drinks, ghost stories and playing with a giant frisbee in the street. It was really like three parties in one.

My favorite moments: telling scary stories in the completely dark and damp and creepy basement laundry room, round the block giant frisbee relay in which I did a face plant on the sidewalk and Krista stole a wheelbarrow from a neighbor's front yard to carry me back and Scattegories- nuf said.

The next event: Denver's Next Top Model party hosted by Liz and J. It's gonna be fierce!

God, I love my friends ;).

1 comment:

Linus said...

We need to rejuvenate the Flock's parties... lately we don't do much but eat and chat. Granted, the food is fabulous, but activity is at an all-time low lately.