Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm still here. . .

for three more weeks.

Things that I'm going to to before I leave:

Trivitron- 2/24, 3/2 and 3/9 (Possibly with some questions written by me on the 9th)
Trunks- 2/23 and 3/8
Starship Troy- 2/27 and 3/12 (I may even put myself in for Ensign McCoy)
VIP dinner 2/26
Peace Corps Leap party- 2/29
Family party thrown by Lola- 2/29 (also celebrates the birthdays of my mom, my sister and my niece, which are all within a week of this date)
FAC Happy Hour- 3/7
alumni board goodbye dinner- 3/11
Birthday (J's)/Housewarming (Liz and J's)/Bon Voyage (me) Party- 3/14

I also want to go to the following restaurants:
Pasquini's
Watercourse
Racine's
Twin Dragon

The best way to see me is to call me and go to one of the events above.

Also, if I see you in the next two weeks, expect to get from me a blank CD which I would love for you to fill with music for my trip. If you feel the strong urge to get me some other gift, let me know and I'll tell you what is still on my shopping list. :)

And somewhere in all this I might start to pack. . .

No comments: