Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Flobots are famous. . .

Local Denver band the Flobots are blowing up around the country. . .

So, I have known a few of these guys for a long time and like Liz says here (you can also see their TV debut on Liz's site) it is a little weird, but also really awesome to see them start to be successful. Their first nationally released full length album comes out today, so if you don't already have it (way behind!) you should go out and buy it. It only makes me sad that I can't be there to celebrate the success of my friends, but I hope that they know that I am thinking of them often and I'm so proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will try to get you one.
Dad

Sandra Jean said...

It was really cool to see them on TV. I was on iTunes and 'Handlebars' is in the top 30. Yay!