Monday, April 2, 2007

I know, you're right, it took me long enough to get around to starting a blog of my own. I have been resisting for a long time. I've been keeping a journal (a regular, written down kind) forever. I mean since like seventh grade. I've been journaling half my life. I love looking back on my journals and remembering just was I was feeling at the time that I was writing. I have also been sending e-mail updates for a long time, particularly as I've traveled. So is it time to combine these two endevors? I feared that keeping a journal online wouldn't work well for me. Would I stop writing in my normal journal? Would I start to censor myself because it was now public. I'm sure that these are concerns that many bloggers have. And that word! "Blogger" I hate that word. People are so annoying about their blogs sometimes. Am I going to be like that? Anyway, so I'm getting past my issues and I'm posting an entry and I guess I will have to wait and see where it takes me.

4 comments:

Linus said...

Welcome to the Cult of Blog. As for your worries, they are all normal for a new blogger - do not be alarmed. Continue revealing embarrassing personal details, just as if you were only writing in your journal... ;)

Benjamin said...

[laughter]Whoot!

Nerdygirl said...

Yes, you will be obnoxious, but that's part of the game.

YEAH! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Mayren said...

your not just a blogger. your a Convert. Nice job :)

Here's your name badge- please
go take a seat....Welcome to bloggers anonymous.