Tuesday, July 3, 2007

feel the burn

Different kinds of burn I am currently feeling:

a. sunburn
b. emotional burnout
c. fried brain
d. overall hotness (temperature wise)
e. all of the above

I'm feeling burned out and burned. It is hot. I am tired. I'm tired of the complaining. I have never met kids that complain so much. No matter what activity we choose they have something to say about it. They never give us suggestions for what we should do, but whatever we are doing is the wrong thing. This holiday came at just the right time. Two days off. Then two more weeks. Just two more weeks. Only two more weeks. I just need to make it through two more weeks.

2 comments:

Linus said...

With kids, making sure they get enough exercise is key - if they're really worn out, they don't have the energy to bitch. I've found that chasing them with a bat helps. At first they don't believe you, but once they see one of their little buddies go down from a sharp forehand to the head, they usually get moving.

becca said...

Don't think I haven't though about it. . .