Sunday, July 15, 2007

into the woods

I'm off to the woods. I'm excited about going camping. I'm nervous about going camping with 20 middle school students. Have you ever been camping with middle school students? I don't think I have since I was actually in middle school. I think I would be more excited if I was feeling better, but I'm still a bit sick (sore throat now), and the prospect of non-stop pre-teen action for three days . . . well it's not for everyone. Wish me luck. Pictures in three days.

Kickball update: score of today's game- Tag Team- 17, Science- 2. Even though that looks like a blowout, it was actually a really fun game and we played really well. It is the first time ever that we have lost to TT by less than 20 and we actually scored, so we avoided shutout. Go us.

1 comment:

Linus said...

Your kickball team seems to be much like our dodgeball team. We are getting better; which means we don't lose every single match...

Have fun in the woods!