Friday, May 25, 2007

And when I say cave. . . I mean Vulva

This is about when the general public stopped watching because it just didn't make any sense at all.



I don't have any idea what is going on. . . and yet I can't look away. I'm glad that I have a fun group of people to watch with- they make the weirdness funny and I don't really care that I don't understand what's going on because we can hear funny stories about Lenny's grandma learning about tea baggin or Rob talk about the difference between Vegan and Carnivore p*ssy. It's a nice change from some of my other (less raunchy) friends. New friends, new addiction. Yeah. :)

4 comments:

Linus said...

I felt that way through most of the Twin Peaks saga.

If you want raunchy friends to hang with, you should come visit us up here in the Siberia of the Americas... :)

Lenny said...

You don't know what is going on??? It's easy. Laura was killed and basically everyone in town is suspect.

Leo Johnson: obviously mixed up in cocaine dealing with Laura and Renault.

Josie Packard: runs the corrupt sawmill and is rather corrupt herself.

Benjamin Horne: creepy as hell and used to sing to Laura when she was tutoring his son. Possibly raped Laura.

Leland Palmer: What the hell is up with this guy?

Sarah Palmer: overacting always expresses guilt

Bobby Briggs: jealous boyfriend type who was mixed up in the coke dealing as well

James Hurley: Jealous lover in the house. Knew that Laura was troubled.

Those are just the people we know about so far... I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Glad you like the story time in between shows.

becca said...

Thanks for the update. . . OK, I understand a little bit more than I let on- I just have no idea where it's going so all the pieces don't make sense yet. I don't have much confidence that the pieces will ever make sense. . .I'm just along for the ride (and the company, and the jokes and the food).

I'm going to try to come up north (maybe for a camping trip. . . I like Medicine Bow) before the end of the summer. You'll be the first to know when I do.

Liz said...

You know I'm a huge Twin Peaks freak, right? I'm bidding away on Ebay now for the second season...

Also, there is stuff in there that's just there for the sake of weird. Like, I don't think the creamed corn represents anything. And because of the way David Lynch is, you'll find it useful to read up on stuff after you watch everything. I bet there's a hot wiki on the whole series.

Can I come to your viewing parties? I'll bring cherry pie...