Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hey there friends. . .

So, I have this great job working with kids. For some reason (I think we may have had one too many margaritas) we decided that it might be a good idea to have a summer camp. Great, execpt that it costs like $10,000 to have a summer camp. That's where you come in.

I'm not expecting big donations. In fact, if each one of my friends gave $20, I would be happy. I know you don't have money (I don't have any either), but seriously this is a good thing. Look at the website. . . you can donate by credit card (and if you are uncomfortable doing that, let me know and I can give you other options). And you can give as little or as much as you like. Thank you in advance.


2 comments:

Linus said...

I'll donate - on payday...

becca said...

I'll hold you to that. . .