Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hang my curtains . . .

Tonight some of my friends from kickball got together to watch Twin Peaks. We started tonight with the pilot. I was only 8 years old when the series first aired on TV and we were not allowed to watch it in my house. We were also not allowed to watch the Simpsons, Married With Children or just about anything on MTV. Eventually I saw a lot of Simpsons episodes through reruns, I never really wanted to watch Married With Children and I don't feel like I missed too much on MTV in the early '90s. But I have always been a bit curious about Twin Peaks. Not curious enough to go out and rent it, mind you, but curious enough that when Lenny said he was going to do Twin Peaks night at his house, I was pretty excited. So far, we just watched the pilot; we are going to watch two episodes a week until we get all done. So far, a bit strange, but kinda funny in that "did he really just say that" and "what is up with this music" sort of way. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Linus said...

I suffered through Twin Peaks all the way through "Fire Walk with Me." Poor Laura Palmer...