Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bunnette Dreams. . .

Do you know what a Bunnette is? Neither did I until a few weeks ago when my friend Liz asked for help making this video. Apparently they are the girls that stand behind the guys eating the hot dogs at the big hot dog eating contest at Coney Island on the 4th of July and count the dogs eaten. There is a contest to be one of these girls. Liz really wants to be one. The funny part- Liz is a vegetarian.

Here is the video


Yes, that is me both eating cheese balls while waiting for a bus and eating 7 (vegitarian) hot dogs. A secret of film making. . . I didn't really eat 7 hot dogs, but I'm still the champ!

I'll let you know when the voting begins so that we can make sure that Liz gets to have her dream of being a Bunnette.

3 comments:

Linus said...

I really want to see the video (bad link)! I have watched competitive eating on TV, but I've never noticed the bunnettes...

becca said...

Try the link now. . . I think that I fixed it

Liz said...

My competition's not too stiff yet, but one of the eaters works at the Penthouse Executive Club and some of his "friends" will be submitting videos soon ;-)

Thanks for the vote of confidence!