Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Club Club

Cooking Club, Scrabble Club, Mah-jong Club, Story Club, Comic Club, LUPEC (Ladies United for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails), the Gentlemen's Explorer's Club, Thundersneak (now defunct), Kickball. And now introducing Club Club!!









some of my club activities


















































Message from the Club Club founder:


Hi Everyone!


Get ready for the newest club in town, Club Club! This is by far the way coolest club around and I hope you all can make it! You must be wondering what sort of fun is to be had at the Club Club? It is something you will not want to miss. For our first meeting we will be making clubs. Haven't you always wanted your very own personal club? Clubs are very easy to make.. The only requirement is that one end of a blunt object be slightly more narrow than the other end. This being accomplished you are able to grip it easily with one hand and swing it at stuff. It was suggested the first meeting be held at my woodshop to allow us to easily manufacture our own clubs, but due to the simplicity of making such an item we can meet just about anywhere. If the cavemen did it so can we!

I very much look forward to seeing you all there,
Kagen Schaefer
(founder of Club Club)


P.S.
If we have enough time left over we can decorate our clubs with markers.

2 comments:

Linus said...

Wow - I was a member of Club Club and didn't even know it! See, I played very actively in the SCA for over a decade - we made clubs (well, we called them "swords," but still) and we swung them at each other for fun...

becca said...

That would be the next incarnation of Club Club, when we actually figure out what to do with the clubs we make. I just know that I want my club to have glitter. *giggle*