Monday, May 28, 2007

just dance it out. . .

Happy birthday to #3 . . .


I had fun yesterday- kickball in the park, bbq with jello shots and beer pong.

B-day party for my friend Rob- he's the one in the bunny suit. Let me tell you, nothing turns me on quite like a man in a bunny suit playing the cowbell. I was feeling pretty good all day until about half way through Rob's party. All of a sudden I was sad. I know what brought it on, but I didn't want it to get to me. Why should it get to me. Why should I let something like that ruin my good night and fun party. So the answer: dance it out. I was tired and I had a headache. Dance it out. Nothing to do about the situation. Dance it out. I danced until the lights came up and the DJ started packing. Just dance it out.

P.S. check out Rob's bands- Lion Sized and b.diddle

No comments: